Monday, February 28, 2011

Changing already!

Hello friends,

As soon as I posted my first blog, I heard from some wise counselors that Wordpress offers a better blog service. Before I gained too many subscribers, I decided to make the switch. If you already subscribed through blogger, I will enter your email address into the new system. You'll receive an e-mail later this afternoon to confirm your subscription. You'll just need to click on the link in the e-mail and then decide when you want to hear from me - could be morning, afternoon or evening - once a week, once a month or never ever again. :) However much you can stand, that's what you'll get.

If you've bookmarked www.godhasdimples.com - I've already rerouted that site to the new blog. You're all set.

Thanks for your patience with this change!

Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment